Monday 10 October 2011

The great journey begins

Waiting in the ferry queue at Newhaven watching the strong winds with dismay having realised I forgot my accupressure bands, oh well, it's only 4 hours of my life! Had a great curry with my sister's lot last night. Both she and alex tried to persuade me that Paris isn't that great but i'm still keen to go there, probably tomorrow, as i've never been. Just a wee trot up the Eiffel tower and maybe a look at Montmartre. Champagne tasting in it's origin area of Reims is quite tempting too though, I wander if we can do both?

Alex and my sister studying where in the world to go last night

2 comments:

  1. Go for it Becca - climb that tower! Feel very privileged to see you off this morning, hope the sea calms down, have an amazing time, will be following. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be following to if i can figure out how to click that following thingy! lots of love and i am excited to hear about you and Ales's journey.

    ReplyDelete