Saturday 8 October 2011

The night before it all begins

I'm exhausted, we both are, but the TLC is packed, the flat is sparkling and the cat is away on holiday for a week before Eleanor arrives to take over flat and cat. I'm meant to be writing a useful email for her about the flat but I decided to investigate Blogs instead. I tried to create a Facebook Page so I could post little witticisms that even non FB folk could read but it won't let me so I've gone the whole hog on a blog instead. Lets see how well it lasts. Wish I'd taken some pictures of the cat now- how she's been hanging out with either me or Alex all day, even out in the rain while Alex did car stuff while I was out. Poor we thing, still, think she'll be pampered tonight. The car is packed, the Newhaven-Dieppe Ferry booked for 9.30 Monday morning and we're bushed so off to write that email and then to sleep...

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Bon Voyage, the very best of luck and a fabulous adventure! Louise X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck guys, have a brilliant time and I'll look forward to seeing what you're up to! Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete